Welcome Bar

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Few More Tweets

Bookmark and Share

I'm thankful I followed thru on my career choice - I am grateful I was employed working w/ ED Clients when I applied 4 a job turned career!
Some of my most memorable moments in life have come from observing individuals recover from Eating Disorders...What about you?
Therapy is similar to Graduate School of the Self - What do you think?
'A recovered ED client looks like a wonderful role model for just about anyone' - says the therapist who knows many recovered ppl.
Such a great quote: 'Don't try to get on my good side - I no longer have one!' Wouldn't ya love to say this just one time?

Make today your day - throw caution to the wind - enjoy yourself!
You know what's important about today? It's not yesterday and will be gone tomorrow - enjoy it!
Let your inner beauty shine today - you won't need the sunshine to light your way...

No comments: